Hebrews 6:19

Hebrews 6:19 "This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast...."

Friday, February 1, 2013

Holding on to Hope


"Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
    my hope comes from him."  ~ Psalm 62:5


     Hope - the word I have chosen to sow into the New Year has proved to be a challenge this month.  There has been much commotion and activity and I have felt overwhelmed by finding hope in the midst of all of it.  I'm trying to get a handle on how hope works into my day and my life.  Scripture is filled with the promise of it, so I know it is there waiting for me to build upon it.  I have determined then, that in my quiet reading time I will be doing a word/Bible Study on hope and I will journal about it as I go.  I have chosen my words for the new year in the past but I want to make this year more intentional in terms of how I sow that word into my year.  As I prayed about it, I felt the Lord lead me in this direction, so in this direction I will follow His leading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment